Not sure how long this post will be as I have not really had such a positive week! However, I have been keeping notes as I go to ensure I do find the positives!
Be sure to check out Meggy’s post over at Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles the creator of this fun little post!
What positives am I going to be shouting about this week?
- Saturday I was at the besties’ for a BBQ, still off my food but had company, with her and her hubby, the brother-in-law and his girlfriend and my niece. Obvs mini-me and the boy were there too!
- The love me and Steph got for our #NostalgiAAARGH post and review of the Slumber Party.
- On Sunday, I caught up with my friend and her two little ones (not so little now!) and took them all the park, not leaving it 7 months again until we see each other!
- Remembering to put the recycling out – this is a big deal for me!
- Mini-me loving her Summer camp and passed out by 7 pm – result!!
- Catching some rays down the beach on Wednesday on my lunch break
- And then back again on Thursday with the girls from work and having a paddle in the sea and getting soaked in the process!
- Having a couple of girls-only nights in the house and sitting in the garden reading when mini-me was asleep
- Buying some new summer dresses and tops and slowly being comfortable with the way I look!
There might be some more but I forgot, I am bad! lol Here is to next week!
So what positives do you have this week?
Until next time xxx