Yay, another week and I am back again, be sure to check out Meggy’s post @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles. Kelly @ From Belgium with BookLove and Danielle @ The Reading Closet, both who posted yesterday and confused my little brain to what day it was!!
My positives for the week!!
- Well, it was sunny this week and that always makes me happy!
- Having the author Gytha Lodge tell me she remembered my review for She Lies in Wait and told me I had made her week. Eeek
- Another author loving my review this time Angie Kim and my review of Miracle Creek. aah.
Do they not know how happy they made me!!
- The funniest conversation and excitement that I and Steph have had planning our next instalment of #NostalgiAAARGH – watch this space!
- Dying my hair and it has gone dark! Everyone absolutely loving it!
- Getting a date in the diary for our mums and kids night camping
- A surprise lunch date with my mini-me with her telling me how much she loves me and I am the best person in her life
- Planning my driving playlist ready for the Reading Festival
- Buying moving boxes…and maybe packing one *squeal*
- Watching WWE Smackdown and Raw and seeing some old wrestlers I liked, was fun to watch
- Watford FC signing Danny Wellbeck and excited for the football season to start
- The hilarious conversations with my tribe about Hawaii 5-0 (Please bear with me for a small interval)
- One of my favourite things this week, if not the best thing to have happened this week
I AM GOING TO THE CAPITAL CRIME FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!!
Only a tad bit excited!! And it is fab that Danielle is just as excited as she is giving me a daily countdown to when we will meet each other! Yay us!
I know there is more but these are my main ones!
How has your week been? Anything to share.
Until next time xxx