As you know this feature was created by Meggy over @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles and so I am back with more a picture based post.
Like normal I can not remember everything that I have done! Doh, when will I learn so off the cuff this is what I have remembered! I know I have been busy!
- Had lunch with this beauty, we haven’t seen each other for three years but it felt like last week. Sign of true friendship, 18 years and counting! ❤
- Got to my first game of the season, watched Watford get hammered but still nice to see the boys.
- Two words = READING FESTIVAL
So much glitter, beer and fun! Fab music too! I mean here is a snippet of the ever-awesome Foo Fighters with a special guest star, can you guess who it is?
- Monday, went to Samphire Hoe with the family, my niece and mini-me had so much fun down the beach and on a huge flamingo!
- Only working 3 days this week and 2 of them I had the office to myself so cleared so much backlog
- Finishing The Magpies by Mark Edwards – Woah what a book!
- Booked tickets to see Palaye Royale after seeing them at Reading, go next February – cannae wait!
- A day at Chessington with my mini-me and my friend, knackered today though!
And that is my week! Well that I can remember, it’s mainly a sleepy haze of a week!
How has your week been?
Until next time xxx