I can tell you now! This is on the best posts I have ever, as I am fast approaching the big 4-0 I think there are a few things on here I am going to try!!!
I have added links to the pictures to help you if you wanted to book something (the links are mainly only for the UK sorry 😑)
· Go duck herding.
· Record a song with your friends/family in a recording studio – so what if you can’t sing – just enjoy yourselves. Go for something amusing if you can’t sing very well.
· Escape from an Escape Room. Locked in a room with friends, and only your wits/intelligence to help you get out.
· Take part in a murder mystery event. Always huge fun and even if you are no Miss Marple, you’ll enjoy it.
(I have done loads of these and I did it for my Hen Party in Birmingham (don’t ask!) it was Murder Mystery dinner so much fun!!)
· Go paddle boarding in Cornwall or Cascais, Portugal – excellent for calming.
· Try dog sledding .
(The link is for Sweden)
· Drive a supercar. Preferably a Ferrari in Florence.
(The link is for Florence)
· Take up flirty Forro dancing.
· Have a professional makeover and photo shoot with your pet.
Link to Darren’s website is here
Drink a really expensive bottle of wine. (I opened Mr Grumpy’s special birthday present given to him by his best friend, by mistake! It tasted lovely.)
This is the most expensive bottle of wine ever! It went at auction for $558,000, this is a 73-year-old bottle of French Burgundy!!!!
Thank you Carol, I now have a lot of ideas for my 40 for sure!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did!
Until next time xxx
*I have no affliates to any of the links I just searched for them in google!