So I have seen this post going around recently, started by the lovely Meggy at Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles she is on number 18 this week! And I have also been checking out the posts this week by Kelly @ From Belgium with Book love, Danielle @ The Reading Closet (Click on their blog name to check out their posts!) and I thought I would join in too. I have had a rubbish couple of weeks but it’s always good to focus on the positives!
So my positives!!
- Not being ill from over 2 weeks now and finally getting back to being me!
- Having so many lovely bloggers check in with me to make sure I am ok and to tell me off!
- Having a lovely weekend last week with one of my oldest friends, sitting in the garden having a BBQ and up until silly o’clock catching up
- Mini Me getting an absolutely amazing end of Year report and chuckling that she is exceeding in self-confidence and self-awareness – no shocks there!
- Reading a book that was not for a tour and absolutely loving it! The Night She died by Jenny Blackhurst – review soon!
- Reaching 100 reviews on NetGalley
- Going to Paul Burston’s book launch for The Closer I Get and meeting bloggers, Paul and the infamous Karen!
- Seeing Martin (The Beardy Blogger) again at the book launch and keeping me in check (Again!) No photos doh! But he has become such a good friend to me, good egg ah! ❤
- My #shallowtribe you ladies are epic and every day have me in stitches about something – thank you, keep being shallow lol
- Enjoying the sunshine and having lunch down the beach, beautiful!
- Receiving an email to let me know that my Reading ticket will be dispatched soon eek!!
- Planning some really exciting things with Steph @ Bookshine and Readbows and some completely different and just as exciting with Rachel @ Rachel Reads it keep your eyes peeled.
- Re-doing my blog….again and maybe leaving it alone now?!
I think that is it for my week! I have probably forgotten things but more than I thought lol. What a week!!
How has your week been??
Until next time xxx