First, the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
- List the rules as well as display the award logo on your post.
So, what did Kelsey ask?
1) What is something you’re obsessed with right now?
Gosh, I am not quite sure! Reading because I have so much to do? Or doing jigsaws with my little lady and reading with her!
2) Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
I have two, greedy I know but if it helps they are from the same author!! First one is by J.R.R Tolkien
Darkness must pass. A new day will come and when the sun shines. It will shine out the clearer
And the second one by the same man,
May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks
3) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Oh god! My eyes lol I get a lot of compliments about them! I would like to say my crazy ass personality. I like to think I bring some light into peoples lives and help brighten a day up.
4) If you could travel anywhere (fictional or non-fictional) right now, where would you go?
Right now I want to be on a beach relaxing in the sunshine, a good book with me. Nothing but the sound of the waves.
5) What book would you take with you, and why?
This is a toughie, I would take my whole kindle so it’s more than one! But if I had to take just one book it would probably be the Hobbit/Lord of the rings books. Although I blitz the Game of Thrones books on a beach – epic!
6) Which book do you find yourself always recommending?
It depends on who I am talking to and what they are talking about. Different people like different things. One I have been raving about a lot at the moment is The Lion Tamer who lost by Louise Beech. If you read my review, you will see this book broke me, completely broke me. It was so powerful I went and brought the other 3 books she had written as I wanted more.
7) Have you discovered any
Yes!! Lots! I have found so many because of book tours. But more recently I discovered Sweetpea by CJ Skuse. All because of a review that Vicci at Audio Killed the bookmark wrote!!
8) What is the last book or magazine or movie or item you checked out from the library?
Ok, so this is really bad. I don’t remember the last time I went to the library to check out a book! Must have been when I back in my teens (so
9) What is the last object you used for a bookmark (can be an actual bookmark)?
Very boring I am afraid, it was an actual bookmark – dun dun dun
10) Do you keep track of all the books you own (in a spreadsheet, notebook, etc.)?
Yes! I use Goodreads. I recently did a huge clearout on my shelves and tidied it up. I had over 2,500 books, still seem to have a lot on there, but in my defence, some aren’t out yet and some I have read, but want to re-read them as I can’t remember where I was in the series…..
11) What is your favorite reading weather?
I am going to be very stereotypical I am afraid. I love to read when it’s raining under a blanket in my PJs with a hot chocolate. Not that I do it all that much but that to me is perfection!
So who do I nominate I hear you say!
- Rae Reads
- The Book Review Café
- JenChaos Reviews
- A Knight’s Read
- Not Another Book Blogger
- Linda’s Book Bag
- Portable Magic
- Audio Killed the Bookmark
- What Cathy Read Next
- The Writing Garnet
Finally my questions for you!
- What book has been sitting on your TBR list the longest?
- What is your most-used emoji and why?
- What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What skill would you like to master?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you in the last week?
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
- If your life was a book, what would its title be?
Thank you Kelsey for nominating! It really did make me smile!!
Until next time xx