Well, I am back, I missed last week as I really did not feel positive. But I am sucking it up and focusing on the greats this week! (Remember this is two weeks!). As you know this feature was created by Meggy over @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles .
- It is finally time for me to get EXCITED TO BE GOING TO THE READING FESTIVAL! Sunday here I come. Apparently, I have loads of glitter and face jewels to look forward to!
- Davo is keeping up her daily countdown until the Capital Crime Festival, and as of today, we are on 34 days!
- My tribe, every day there is something to keep me smiling – I can not express how important these ladies are to me!
- Inge posting her BFF post about me and then Kelly declaring I was a BFF lol in between the shock of my birthday! Check out the post here… And I just checked back and saw all the fab comments – you guys! That put a huge smile on my face!!!
- Basically taking over Nikki’s weekly round post over at The Secret Library, with not 1 post, not 2 posts but 3!!!! YES 3!!! She enjoyed my reviews on Who’s That Girl, Careless Whisper and Blind Date And she also shared my BFF post – so 4 links for me! Check out her post here and read up the other fabulous posts that she loved to!
- The amount of fun that Step and I had on our #NostalgiAAARGH posts! This was on so much more fun as we did a Blind Date feature introducing a new character called Killer Rack. Check out Part One and Part Two of our feature and reviews!
- I hit my Goodreads challenge of reading 120 books and it was Careless Whisper that got me over the finish line.
- Not one visit but two visits to Leeds Castle. Ok so one day might have been slightly wetter than the other!!
- Twinning with mini-me
- Some fab tweets!
- Seeing the line up for the author event happening in Folkestone in October!
And I think that is wrap! So Reading festival on Sunday CAN NOT WAIT!
What positives have you had the last couple of weeks? Link your posts up so I can check them out or let me know in the comments!
Until next time xxx